Are you facing a criminal conviction? Have you been arrested behind the wheel for drinking? Have you been suspected of a serious crime? Have you been slapped with an Order for Protection? Whatever the case, we can help. We are a team of experienced Goodhue County criminal lawyers that can help you out of this sticky situation. We offer diligent and aggressive representation from the moment you contact us until it’s all over.
Criminal Defense Attorneys in Goodhue County
Our lawyers can help anyone that is faced with an arrest. This includes repeat offenders, juveniles and first time offenders. We specialize in:
- Criminal sexual conduct or rape
- Homicide or murder
- Drinking and driving accusations including DWI and OWI
- Assault and battery accusations
- Misdemeanor offenses
- Other felony offenses
What is at Stake?
One of the things we see a lot of in our industry and in our practice are DWI crimes. DWI or driving while intoxicated refers to driving with a blood alcohol content level of .08 or driving under the influence of drugs. You don’t have to be on the road to be caught – operating any recreational and commercial vehicle while intoxicated is against the, including a truck, boat, snowmobile and ATV. If you are faced with a DWI conviction then you could be looking at:
- Possible jail time. Even fourth degree DWI offenses come with jail time in some instances
- Fines. You could be looking at anywhere from $1,000 to $14,000 for a fine
- Community service
- A loss of license. This can impact your career and your social life dramatically and if you require your car for work, then you could also be risking your job
- A misdemeanor or felony offense. DWI arrests are usually considered misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor offenses. However, first degree DWI is a felony.
Contact us at the Anderson Law Firm today at 612-332-3100 or by filling out a form on the side of this page.