Placing your trust in the hands of a stranger can be one of the hardest things you have to do. However, this is often what you are expected to do when you or a loved one has been accused of a crime. You will only have a short period of time to contact a defense lawyer and time is of the utmost important to the case. It can be hard to know which company to choose and who to call during this difficult time. So how do you know who you can trust with your freedom, and your future?
Criminal Lawyer in Washington County
At the Anderson Law Firm we can offer you:
- 24/7 support, regardless of where you are calling from
- A free initial consultation to discuss your case
- Affordable fees for our services
- Years of experience defending clients across Washington County, Minnesota and the country
- Experience in county, state and federal cases
- Assistance with misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Diligent research and evidence gathering
- 100 percent commitment to your case
Support is a Phone Call Away
Being faced with a criminal accusation is probably one of the scariest things you have to face. It is also probably one of the most important as it could result in life changes that you have probably not prepared for. If you are convicted you may have to leave your family, you may lose your job, you may need to foreclose your home to pay the fines – you most likely have not planned for this to happen and thus you should rely on the support that you are entitled to. Contact us today at Anderson Law Firm today at 612-332-3100 or by filling out a form on the side of this page.