Choose Kirk Anderson As Your Minneapolis Criminal Defense Lawyer
Get that team by contacting Anderson Law Firm, PLLC. Our Minneapolis criminal defense attorney understands that innocent people end up facing criminal charges and a conviction can lead to a lifetime of trouble. That’s why we work hard on your case. Kirk Anderson will work hard to build the best defense possible and assist you in achieving the best possible outcome for your case. He’s been doing it for clients since 2004.
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Help When You Need It Most
Minneapolis criminal defense isn’t the only thing we do. The Anderson Law Firm, PLLC can handle a variety of your legal needs. That means there is no need to hire a new attorney every time you need legal help within the court system. You’ll have the opportunity to work with one attorney, building a trusted relationship with them over time.
From estate planning to assault charges, you’ll have a Minnesota attorney who can manage it all. Treating each legal area with genuine care and concern, you’ll receive legal advice you can count on from a trusted source. You’ll be able to face any legal situation confidently, with a trusted Minnesota attorney you know will fight for you every step of the way.
Schedule your free consultation to learn more about how a Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer can help with your case.
What should I do if I’ve been accused of a crime in Minneapolis?
If you have been accused of a crime in Minneapolis, it is important to take the following steps:
- Remain calm: It is important to stay calm and not panic. This will help you think clearly and make decisions about what to do next.
- Consult with an criminal defense attorney: You should contact an attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can advise you on your rights and options, and can represent you in court.
- Gather information: Collect any relevant information about the crime, including any evidence that may support your defense.
- Consider your options: Your criminal defense attorney will help you weigh your options and decide on the best course of action. This may involve negotiating a plea bargain or going to trial.
- Follow the terms of your release: If you have been released on bail or your own recognizance, it is important to follow the terms of your release. This may include avoiding contact with certain individuals or staying within a certain geographic area.
It is important to remember that being accused of a crime is a serious matter, and you should take it seriously. A Minneapolis criminal defense attorney can help you understand your rights and options and ensure that you receive a fair outcome.
Variety of Practice Areas so You Get the Legal Help You Need
Contact us if you are facing criminal charges in any of the following categories:
- Drug Crimes
- Criminal Sexual Conduct-Rape
- Theft/Property Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Misdemeanors & Felonies
- And more
Our firm can also help with legal issues in the following areas:
- Civil Litigation
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Divorce, Child Support and Custody Disputes
- Wrongful Termination/Employment Issues.
Your Case is Our Top Priority
Kirk Anderson and the Anderson Law Firm, PLLC make your case their priority. We treat each client as the only client, giving you the full focus and energy of the legal team. The legal system can be confusing and complicated. The first priority is to guide clients through the legal process from the first phone call until the conclusion of the case. Hire a Minneapolis criminal defense attorney who can answer your questions and clearly lay out your options so you can make the best decisions for your future.
Help is available 24 hours a day. Call our team now to set up a free consultation.
Winning Defenses That Get Clients Positive Results
Hire a Minneapolis criminal defense lawyer who works hard to build your case. Thanks to extensive legal experience in both Minnesota and Wisconsin, Kirk Anderson knows what judges and prosecutors want to see. We aren’t afraid to go after evidence or argue your case in front of a jury. Our goal from the beginning is to achieve the best possible outcome for your situation. Despite the stress of facing criminal charges or going through civil court, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your legal team is hard at work on your behalf.
Contact an Experienced Minneapolis Criminal Attorney for a Free Consultation
Whether you need an aggressive Minneapolis criminal defense attorney or assistance with your civil case, our Minneapolis lawyers can help. From personal injury to estate planning and more, the Anderson Law Firm, PLLC is here to assist you in your legal matters. Work with one trusted attorney that will fight for you when you need help the most. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation to learn more about our services and the next best steps for your case. We’re available 24 hours a day at (952) 582-2904.