If you have been arrested for a crime then there are certain things you need to do. First of all, you need to listen to the arresting officer and resist the urge to argue or explain your case. Second of all, you need to keep a low profile from now on and avoid any further problems with the law. And, third and most importantly, you need to contact an Anoka criminal defense attorney.
When your freedom is on the line you don’t want to take chances. This is why it is so important to contact an attorney you can trust. Kirk Anderson has several years of experience handling criminal defense cases across Minnesota and Wisconsin. You can expect only the best from the team at the Anderson Law Office including:
- Compassion and support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Exceptional research, interviewing and evidence gathering
- Tenacious and aggressive representation in and out of the courts
- Trusted legal advice from the time of your arrest
- The best outcome possible for your case
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Anoka
Our Anoka criminal defense lawyer offers assistance in all aspects of criminal defense including:
- Misdemeanor and gross misdemeanors
- Felony offenses
- Sex crimes
- Murder and homicide arrests
- DWI, DUI and OWI arrests
- Domestic violence and assault
- Assault and battery cases
First Time and Repeat Offender Representation
It doesn’t matter about the circumstances surrounding your arrest or your criminal history – everyone deserves their chance to tell their side of the story and to be heard. We will not only listen to you but will also fight on your behalf, no matter what. Contact us today at Anderson Law Firm today at 952-582-2904 or by filling out a form on the side of this page.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this article does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Please contact attorney Kirk Anderson for an initial consultation.