How much do your services cost and what forms of payment do you accept?
The Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, is committed to providing professional and ethical legal services at an affordable rate. This starts with a free initial consultation. Every case is different so based on the specifics of your case, the firm will determine and negotiate a fee for its representation in your matter. The Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, is willing to negotiate affordable payment plans, as we accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash, checks as well as Venmo or Pay pal.
If I hire the Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, can you guarantee an outcome for my case?
No. Any attorney who guarantees results is lying to you and is likely violating their ethical obligations. Run away from such a lawyer as fast as you can. The only guarantee an attorney can make is to provide you with their best efforts.
What commitments will the Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, make to me as a client?
The Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, commits to each client the following:
- Providing you with our best efforts,
- Treating you with Professionalism,
- Keeping you informed at all stages of the process,
- Providing you with competent and experienced advice, and
- Getting your input and informed decisions at all critical stages of the process.
How will the Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, help me?
While each client and case is unique, the Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, commits to following standards of representation. For each client, the firm will:
- Demand and review all of the State’s evidence they intend to use against you,
- Conduct a thorough review of the evidence, your defense, as well as the statutes and case law applicable to your case,
- If it appears law enforcement violated your constitutional rights, bringing motions to challenge the admissibility of any evidence that was obtained unlawfully,
- If applicable, retain investigators and/or experts to interview witnesses and examine evidence,
- If Trial is necessary, prepare to attack the State’s case and present your defense in an aggressive yet ethical manner,
- If applicable, negotiate the best possible pre-trial resolution with the State.