If you have been arrested for a crime in Siren WI, then you will need legal representation. The question is – who can you trust? After all, this is your future we are talking about and you want to be sure that you are choosing a dedicated Siren criminal defense lawyer that will fight hard on your behalf.
At the Anderson Law Firm you will get this and a whole lot more.
Criminal Lawyers in Siren WI
- Misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor offenses – these can include petty theft, trespassing, juvenile crimes, indecent exposure, DWI and OWI charges and much more. A misdemeanor may not seem as serious as a felony but it can impact your record forever
- Felony crimes and serious offenses – this includes things like rape, homicide, murder, gun crimes, drug crimes and white collar crimes which are often tried through the must harsher federal system.
- Homicide and Murder cases – if you are a suspect in a homicide or murder investigation then you will need a good legal defense team on your side to protect you from serious penalties that come with a conviction.
- Sex crimes – criminal sexual conduct, rape, sexual assault and all other sex related crimes are often seen as felony offenses and usually carry some of the harshest penalties and stigmas possible. Not only will we protect your future but we will also protect your reputation as well, minimizing media attention.
- Assault and battery charges – if someone has accused you of assault then you could be looking at more than just a restraining order. However, there are two sides to every story and we will ensure that your side is heard.
- DWI and OWI crimes – if you have been caught drinking under the influence then you could be faced with a loss of license plus more. Not having a license can impact your personal and professional life as well as your record and your insurance ratings.
When you are in trouble with the law, count on the team of qualified Siren criminal defense attorneys at Anderson Law Firm. Contact us today at Anderson Law Firm today at 952-582-2904 or by filling out a form on the side of this page.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this article does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Please contact attorney Kirk Anderson for an initial consultation.